2) the star in the middle of our solar system. The earth and other planets revolve around it and receive heat and light from it.
4) the land at the edge of a ocean
6) a person who works on a boat
7) tiny grains found on beaches and in deserts
8) something given to recognize a win
1) one that wins or is likely to win or succeed
3) air as it moves naturally over the surface of the earth.
4) a small, open vehicle for traveling on water
5) the organ that pumps blood through the body of a person
6) the salt water covering most of the earth; ocean
Matière(s) abordée(s) : Anglais